- 1 -
We combine traditional recruitment with various other methods, including social recruitment, referral recruitment, boomerang recruitment, gamified recruitment and other.
Using the combination of different recruitment methods we can reach passive candidates, gather more referrals and target desired candidates.
The technological tools we have chosen for sourcing, interviewing, skill assessment and applicant tracking allow us to apply digital management to suitable stages of recruitment projects.
Irrespective of applied recruitment method, our recruitment process always involves:
- Pre-search stage: vacancy profile, recruitment strategy.
- Search stage: searching and approaching targeted candidates (passive, active, internal), interviewing, assessment, compiling a ranking and a shortlist.
- Interviewing stage: feedback management (for both candidate and employer).
- Final stage: employer counseling, management of offers and counter-offers, check back after the first day of employment, collecting feedback after the trial period.
Our expertise: finance, fintech, legal, human resources, technology, sales.
We conduct the search for short- and long-term contracted talent. Freelance, contract and project-based work is an attractive option for talent in technology, HR, marketing and media, while the role of freelancers and contractors is increasingly important in a modern business.
We find highly skilled specialists for specific roles. The process involves careful handpicking of the best candidates - the targeted candidates are selected according to the needs of an employer and only those that are a perfect-fit are chosen. Headhunting is therefore suitable for “difficult to fill” positions or the roles that an employer does not wish to advertise.
- 2 -
Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) service involves talent acquisition and management services. Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) means transferring all or a part of a company’s recruitment force to an external service provider. It is called a philosophy of “doing more with less”.
Services available in RPO (separately and in any combination):
- Talent sourcing - gives you access to passive candidates in the market. We can assure you that our recruitment funnel is filled with a needed number of suitable candidates at all levels and for any role.
- Talent screening and selection process.
- References and background-check.
- Assessment and evaluation.
- Full cycle of recruitment process – “Your recruitment specialist”.
- 3 -
Recruitment strategy and preparations for the recruitment process.
Testing and assessment of external and internal candidates.
- 4 -
Consultations on recruitment process.
Career development services for individuals:
- Development of professional competences (SWOT analysis for personal development);
- Career plan (short- and long-term), action plan;
- Writing a CV, adjusting it for ATS or re-redesigning it for a targeted position;
- Individual face-to-face interview coaching, workshops to boost confidence and readiness for interviews;
- Sharing information on labor market trends and current situation;
- Tailor-made professional advice.